Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


04 December 2008

Vegadilla

Check this out. The Ale House was running a Quesadilla special yesterday for lunch.

I veganized it.

What you see is:
--housemade salsa. slightly spicy, just the right consisitancy.
--chips.
--black beans, spinach, tomatoes, olives, green chilis, onions, jalepenos and lettuce in a tortilla and heated.
--spicy tofu-cashew cream sauce on top

This was such an amazing lunch. I sometimes have qualms with working at a place that serves meat, but I do love that we offer some amazing vegan options, even if I have to piece them together sometimes. Without the cheese, everyone asked how it would hold together. That's what they ask about pizza too. And I tell them, "It just works." I mean, yeah, it gets a little messy, but it's so freakin' good and I don't even miss the cheese! And this is coming from a girl who loves bean and cheese burritos so much she might pick 'em over her mom if given the choice... just kidding, mom! :)



Just looking at this picture make me wish I had another one right now. Yum.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails