Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


07 May 2009

Delivery!

I got a HUUUUUGE box delivered today. Wheeee!

I was getting ready for work a few minutes ago, wearing my birthday suit, when my roommate who had just left the house called and told me she saw FED EX pull up. As I was throwing on a coat I had draped over a chair, I heard the knocking. I felt kind of scandalous, in a lonely housewife/hello milkman kind of way, answering the door with just a coat on, but I'm sure he probably didn't even notice.

Anyway, Farm Sanctuary sent me a box filled with all sorts of goodies--lots of pamphlets and table literature and I hope bumper stickers. For those of you who don't know, I'm organizing a fashion show/benefit called Modified Style with my good friend Andrea Fretwell. It's coming up EXTREMELY soon, so I've been working like a busy little (non honey-producing for humans) bee. :)



All benefits are going toward The Farm Sanctuary, Sisters of the Road Cafe, and Junior Achievement. It's going to be amazing, and I'm so excited for this big box of goods. Thanks, Michelle Sass and Jasmin Singer for sending this to me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails