Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


28 September 2009

Thinking of making the change...

...over to Wordpress.

Does anyone have tips, tricks, suggestions, advice, words of caution, hands for nudging, or encouragement?

I'm realllllllly not too programming savvy--coding confuses me and layout mystifies me.

I spoke with the cutie behind NomNomNom the other day, and she swears by wordpress.

What do all you lovely bloggers use?

6 comments:

MS FOSMO said...

My dad bought me the URL www.fosmopolitan.com for my birthday, which is cool. Or at least slightly cooler than having to type .blogspot or some other host's name. Eventually, when I learn how to be web savvy, I can embed the blog into the site and it won't look like everyone else's blog. What you need to do is find yourself a vegan web/graphic designer (not tough where you are!) and get some bartering happening. Treats for tricks of the trade...

Anonymous said...

I <3 Wordpress!

Karla said...

switching sites sounds like extra work for a lazy girl like me.....also i don't know how to do shit on a computer (i.e. html...) so i'm satisfied where i'm at. yeah, it'd be nice not to have to type blogspot, but to me it's not worth it.

good luck with your decision though!!

and i heard BtE has banana splits now! :o)

a said...

You should find a pour nerdy college student to help you and make them amazing food in exchange.

(PS I am reading your blog and should totally be studying for my Spanish test right now.)

Amy said...

I tried wordpress and found it totally confusing so back to blogger it was. Now my wordpress blog sits, abandoned and lonely and no one even knows it exists :P

Unknown said...

So... I'm totally web-page/blog illiterate & I started from scratch with WordPress and I absolutely looooove it... it's super easy, user-friendly & they have tons of templates to make it easy-peasy! That's my 2 cents... check me out... lol www.thehopshoney.wordpress.com

come on over & we can pressure The Spicy Vegan to join us! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails