Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


29 April 2010

Forgotton Food Porn

Excuse me. I took loads of pictures in New York. Then I came home, transferred them all to my computer, and let them sit there, in Picture Purgatory.

Bad.

But I am now ready to make amends.

Behold: Belated NYC Food Porn!

SACRED CHOW:

massaged kale salad  vegan meatballs Hummus and Crostini Yummy Seitan   Brussells Sprouts! Macaroon. I've had better. It is all tasty. The sign doesn't lie.

Lula's Sweet Apothecary:

 Sundae with cookie dough soft serve, peanut butter fudge ice cream, and hot fudge sauce.

 I want to eat one of these every day. Can you tell I hated it? DSC03966 DSC03967 

 

Ace Hotel Lobby:

Rob's drink Photo booth! Something with bourbon and magic. Bitters are your friend. Fries in the lobby

Candle 79:

   Corn bread.   Lasagna. Over-priced, but nice.  Seitan Sandwich. Super yum. Chocolate Cake. Dry. Couldn't finish.

Falafal Spot on Upper East Side:

  Divine. Sweet Potato Fries. Mint Lemonade

Requisite Morning Bagel:

Breakfast doesn't get any better.

Vinnie's Pizza in Brooklyn:

haha. get it? Divine. Best vegan pizza I had in NY. I like it Tiger-style

Takeout Pizza from Pizza Plus:

  Expensive and disappointing. Sorry. 

Chipotle in Chelsea, newly serving Gardein "Garden Blend"

 Bowl. HUUUUUGE Bowl. So freakin delicious. 

Red Bamboo:

 Amazing. I want to eat these for every meal for the rest of my life. Sammich. These were pretty good that night, but AMAZING left-over.

Chocolate Peanut Butter cheesecake.

Micro-roastery Tour with Rob:

coffee

more coffee

stumptown coffeecoffee

coffeewalking with coffeecoffee

coffee

~FIN~

 

4 comments:

josh? said...

Thanks it's always nice to start the morning with a little porn.

∙ josh ∙ said...

How was the Chipotle garden blend stuff?

Sarah said...

I love photo booths, cocktails, coffee and food, so this round-up is pretty much perfect.

Jill said...

Great pics! I just visited NYC too and ate at a lot of the same places. I'd love to know which one was your favorite. And did you stay at ACE hotel or just visit. I visited the one in Portland and thought it was really cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails