Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


02 September 2009

CultureMob: MusicFest NW

I recently accepted the Portland City Editor position for CultureMob, a website that guides folks to all the cultural hub-ub.


I wrote my first article on the upcoming Musicfest NW.



You may remember my blog entries about it last year. If not, here's some reminders:

Here and here and here. My favorite is all the tequila I had. Sheesh. What was I thinking? I'll never do that again. (Until September 16th. Ha.)

And one of my favorite pictures/memories from last year:

I just published my first post today. Check it out here.



Please and thanks!


PS I'm making a S'more Pie tonight. I don't want to eat it. (I don't have dental insurance anymore! Gotta watch those cavities.) Let me know if you want it.

1 comment:

Emmett said...

Cool stuff. Love tequila!

Related Posts with Thumbnails