Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


12 August 2008

LESBIANS!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I've been so busy with the move, and work, and then camping, that I haven't had time to post. I meant to post days ago, about all these yummy things I've been eating, and then I meant to post about my camping trip. I still might post about that sometime-so much fun, and good food, good company, good sunburn? yikes.

Well, here's a picture of our grilled pineapple . Yum.


BUT--tonight--so great I have to focus on it.


Went to Tube--Ingrid and I biked there to meet my brother Ahimsa and his wife Michelle for a show. This band is from New Zealand, but lives and plays here now. I don't remember their name, but they were awesome. All short, energetic & cute boys. We had a blast. Ordered some food:

Meatball Sandwich with a green salad. Good, but I think the
bun was microwaved. Definitely go there for Happy Hour food. Maybe not after that. Decent, but worth $7? I dunno.

Ingrid got the Taco Platter.


Danced, chatted, told stories. Ingrid wrote messages to a boy on a napkin (the boy wasn't on the napkin, but the messages were. Sheesh.) Some guy came up to me and asked, "So, you from Portland, or wherever?"
I said, "Portland. I don't know where Wherever is."


He looked at me. I looked back at him. That was the end of th
e conversation.

Ahi and Mik had to catch their bus. Ingrid and I took off for home, aro
und midnight. We drove past Magic Gardens, an Old Town Strip Club.
"You wanna go in?"
"I dunno. You?"
"Sure."


We parked our bikes, were accosted by a guy in the street, wanting money and a dance (!) and we promptly decided on moving on to Union Jack's. I h
aven't been to this strip club in maybe a year? Maybe two? But it's my favorite. The girls are alternative--ballet flats, leg warmers, tattoos EVERYWHERE, attitude, and sometimes big smiles.
We biked up Burnside, ordered a martini, and took a seat. Came across several fun people, who were even more fun when we decided to introduce ourselves as lesbians.

I've never done this before; I feel kinda cheezy when I lie to people about who I am. But tonight was... different. Everyone was so nice. The guys weren't creepy, the girls were sweet, and the sky was limitless.

We met a couple who said they were introduced on Ashley Madison, a dating site for married people seeking extramarital affairs. Ingrid is pretty sure they're just a really nice couple from Beaverton pretending. I fell for it. Dove into their sto
ries, offering advice and smiles. Once Ingrid clued me into the fact that they were pretending, I felt much better about being a lesbian for the night. I would love to post pictures about this part of the evening, but it involved a lot of martini's, a lot of boobs, and a lot of punani. No pictures allowed.

HOWEVER, Scott, or Doug as Meghan sometimes accidentally called him, offered to buy the 3 of us girls a lap dance. His lover Meghan and her two ne
w lesbian friends.
We picked our favorite and went into the best booth. Curtains, plush chairs, and a naked lady. What a nice night. The 3 of us ladies chatted a bit. Then Krista got down to business.Ummmmm...... Oh my gosh. Mmmm. Wish I could put pictures up. Never had a lap dance before. Let's just say--if you haven't, please go out and get one.

Closing time. Headed out and took some pictures. Biked home, a little
worse for wear, but one of the funniest nights I've had yet. Next time I'll write about food and drink. This time I got too caught up in strippers and affairs.


***************
Okay, I posted a picture of the happy couple, but realized that on the off chance that they really were conducting an illicit affair, I probably shouldn't put pictures of them online. But, rest assured, they were cute. Here's a picture in substitute:

1 comment:

v_gun said...

you went to union jack's and didn't call me? you know that's my fav-o-rite strippah place in town (devil's point a close second; lesbians and men love malice ,the dancer, you can't miss her - blue mohawk)!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails