Mexico. I came, I saw, I tried to eat vegan. Sometimes it was only a waffle for lunch, or a side of beans and avacados and tortillas for dinner. One time we raced through the city of Veracruz following our impromptu guide, and found a prix fix (food on the run) that was ENTIRELY vegan. not the best I've ever had, but super edible. Abby's step-mother made me some delicious food. Gorditas, Empanads, Rice with carrots, spicy potatoes with green beans and cabbage... everything she made had the magic touch--SO GOOD. I miss the food there.
Awesome! I miss the food too! I certainly hope Lila is not my "step-mother" though...that would make Nardo some strangely related brother and I just can't handle that thought. Ew! The gorditas are fantastic though and I miss them. Frankly, I think they miss you too...
1 comment:
Awesome! I miss the food too! I certainly hope Lila is not my "step-mother" though...that would make Nardo some strangely related brother and I just can't handle that thought. Ew! The gorditas are fantastic though and I miss them. Frankly, I think they miss you too...
Post a Comment