Well, I sure have. I know a few extremely prolific bloggers received one from the company in order to get others' talking. Talking = Buying.
It worked.
I need one. NEED one. NEEEEEEEEEEED.
I can't think of anything else.
Just look at how amazing it is:

So, gentle reader(s?!), I bought one.
Refurbished. It was more money than one would typically spend on a month's rent (only slightly exaggerating), but I have a pretty strong feeling it's totally worth it.
I'm going to make nut butters (peanut and almond, specifically, but really anything that strikes my fancy), soup (the blades get so hot, you can put in whatever veggies you want, and a mere few minutes later, you've got hot veggie soup), green smoothies (watch out, kale. I'm going to OWN you.), fruit ice cream (totally vegan, and get this, HEALTHY. Hello!), and probably about 3 billion other things I haven't discovered yet.
Next week sometime my extremely expensive VitaMix will arrive at my door, and I will not leave my house for the next year, give or take a year.
I can't waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
wow. that is one expensive blender. You can get them at walgreens for like 20 buck, you know.
Just like high quality bikes that don't break?
Post a Comment