Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


27 April 2009

Recipe Tester. That's me!

I volunteered to test recipes for a new cookbook. Tami over at Vegan Appetite is writing a cookbook. Her recipes are always amazing, so I jumped at the chance to try some of them out.

I'm actually snacking on the first one as we speak. Chocolate Chip Quickcake. It took me 25 minutes to make it, from start to finish. I won't be able to post any recipes (obviously. that's what the cookbook is for) but I can and will post pictures. Like this one:


You probably can't tell from the picture, but this is not a cookie. It's a cake. Probably about as big as my head. If you held it up to my face, it would hide the whole thing. Until I eat through it.

Keep your eyes out for more testers--there's some really delicious looking ones I can't wait to try.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Mmmmm. Glad to see the recipe posted. I'm testing for her as well and that looks delicious.

Ahimsa said...

Actually I'm pretty sure that IS a cookie. I know a cookie when I see one.

Cilicia said...

A Cookie Cake! Yum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails