Hi everyone! Thanks for playing the fun game called, “What would you do with Garrett’s Not-tella?”
There were some really good answers on here, and I wish I could give a jar to everyone!
Thanks to everyone who entered and retweeted the contest. There are several more fun ones coming up soon.
Without further ado, our lucky winner, picked by www.random.org:
-----------------------------------------------------------
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 29
Result: 4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Lesley said...
I just want to hide it on a high shelf and eat it straight from the jar after my kids go to bed.
----------------------------------------------------
Congratulations Lesley! Contact me with your information and I will get you a freshly-made jar of chocolaty-hazlenutty goodness.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:
Woohoo! Unfortunately I was so excited my kids heard me. No hiding it from them now...
Lesley
Ha! That's okay, I'm sure you can tell 'em it's really gross and they don't want any anyway. :)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment