Shut Up!! You won! That's awesome possom glossom! And those cupcakes look dreamy my dear. But wait it's only Tuesday. I bet they'll be gone by halloween. Silly cupcakes. Smell so sweet. All pink and shit.
wow..can i just say with so few words i not only oohed, awed, and drooled at your beautiful cucakes, but then literally laughed out loud when i saw obama and your comments. sigh...and can i just share with you this lovely comic: http://xkcd.com/ this also made me laugh out loud. oh and can i have the cupcake recipe??? and i don't know what abby's talking about, but it's not cupcakes.
Shana--yes, we're going back this Monday! Bring your game face! Anna--the recipe is the best recipe ever--I'll email it to you. xo Ings--I'll work on the formatting for your lines. :)
5 comments:
Shut Up!! You won! That's awesome possom glossom! And those cupcakes look dreamy my dear. But wait it's only Tuesday. I bet they'll be gone by halloween. Silly cupcakes. Smell so sweet. All pink and shit.
I will win next time!! I'm gonna play 4 boards! Thanks for covering my hot chocolate with your winnings. And the cupcakes were delicious and almondy.
wow..can i just say with so few words i not only oohed, awed, and drooled at your beautiful cucakes, but then literally laughed out loud when i saw obama and your comments. sigh...and can i just share with you this lovely comic: http://xkcd.com/ this also made me laugh out loud. oh and can i have the cupcake recipe??? and i don't know what abby's talking about, but it's not cupcakes.
. . . .
^ ......................^
and then they meet,
. . . .
- ....... -
and as the dots get closer... we take the first word of everything abby said:
Shut that and, but, silly... all pink!
Does that help explain things?
! ! ! !
* *
Shana--yes, we're going back this Monday! Bring your game face!
Anna--the recipe is the best recipe ever--I'll email it to you. xo
Ings--I'll work on the formatting for your lines. :)
xoxo
Post a Comment