Teardrop is awesome--the bartenders make all sorts of crazy concoctions-one drink I had was called Smoke Signals and was made with smoked ice and bourbon. Don't know how they did it, but it was good!
After last call at Teardrop, Erin (the one who lives here), Rob and I all headed to the Low Brow Lounge for their last call. I had water, and a few sips of Erin's beer.
In the morning, the 3 of us us girls and Scott (Erin-from-Seattle's-friend that lives here in Portland) went out to breakfast at the J & M Cafe.
Long Long Long wait. Decent food. I just ate potatoes and fruit. Meh. Apparently they'll substitute tofu for eggs in their dishes, but nothing really jumped out at me. Plus, I'm feeling strapped for cash and didn't feel like shelling out 10 bucks for some tofu I could cook at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment