I haven't written in a week. Some of you may have noticed?
I was in the process of making up for that by posting a really jam-packed, saturated, juicy blog, with pictures and funny stories and goodness. Having spent the last hour and a half on it, I was about 15 minutes from being finished. It was, I can safely say, a work of Art.
Granted, even if it wasn't, you'll never know, because...
I hit a wrong key. The whole thing--deleted. Dummy. Don't you hate that? So frustrating. So audios to the old, and welcome to the Reader's Digest condensed version. Here's a smattering of the pictures.







Recap: Hit up
Liberty Glass,
Vita Cafe, the
Destory Store,
Blue Gardenia Coffee Shop,
Paddy's downtown for a
Yelp Elite Event (my first!) and
The White Eagle; rode by bike over to Joette's party; saw a train go by while I was riding home from work; ate a lot of good food like:
Buffalo Chicken Wrap (vegan of course!), pasta with cremini mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, garlic, and red sauce, tofu fries with spicy peanut sauce, plantain chips (my new absolute favorite snack! They're like a buck sixty at Trader Joe's); went grocery shopping; drank too much of everything--especially white wine and martinis-- got rained on a bunch; got invited to a wine tasting; went to a movie; spent time with Joette, Luke, Rob, Abby, Ingrid and Laura; and really just had an action-packed weekend.
Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment