Please update your bookmarks and RSS feeds and head to epicuriousvegan.com.
Thanks for reading!


01 April 2009

Bakery, Cart and Magazine

Exciting Announcements!

1. My friends John and Garrett are opening up a brand new vegan bakery next month. It's going to be probably the most delicious bakery you will frequent. Plus--get this--there's going to be VEGAN SOFT SERVE. And maybe even homemade waffle cones. Located on Alberta, Back to Eden Bakery is going to be big. Please stay tuned for more updates, and help this local business by two rad gentlemen flourish and be well!

2. There's a new mostly vegan cart opening up in the 12th and Hawthorne area--I found this out courtesy of Jess over @ Get Sconed!. Called "Whiffies Deep Fried Pie Cart", it will be serving deep fried yumminess, including empanadas, (vegan) chicken, and misc other delicious things, I'm sure.
Opening in mid April or early May, it sounds fantastic.

3. I received the new Vegetarian Times today, and while flipping through it, noticed an article called "Say Cheese." I thought, "Really? A whole article on cheese? Guess I'll be skipping that one." Then I noticed--it's all about the ease of making nut cheeses! And it has recipes! So I'll totally read it, devour it with my eyes, and then I'll attempt to make my own sometime soon. This Veg Times also has an article about the many uses of coconut milk (or maybe just a lot of recipes for it, either way I'm stoked) and I'm super excited about this article as well! Nice job, Vegetarian Times!

2 comments:

Ahimsa said...

I should not have read this post. It makes want to move back to Portland right now.

janessa said...

Well then, maybe you should. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails